Project Class Schedule
Look For a Sip & Sign event
A Sip & Sign event can discover your "hidden talent", you are certain to have a great time.
These one evening workshops are held in my home studio, where class size is limited with lots of instruction and individual attention, if required. For those of you who like to enhance your creativity with an adult beverage, feel free to BYOB. So whether you come as a group, or on your own, you are sure to go home with a piece of art that will impress your family and friends.
Project Class Terms & Conditions
When Registrar is Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education see their website FAQ's.
When Registrar is Studio62
- Full payment is required to register for a Project Class. Phone & email regstrations are no longer accepted. Online payment is your best option. Payment can also be made by mail or dropped off at Studio62, by appointment.
- Courses cancelled by Studio62 - A full refund will be given. Please make sure all your details (phone number, email) are correct at time of booking.
- Registration Cancellation by Student - may qualify for a partial refund.
- 75% refund, more than 14 days prior to start date
- 50% refund, 7 - 14 days prior to start date
- No refund, less than 7 days prior to start date